The Cedarcrest office staff is available 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, so you will always be able to speak with a team member when calling our office. The office staff is fully equipped to handle inquiries when you call, eliminating the need for leaving a message and waiting for a return call. We also provide 24/7/365 emergency response services, which are answered by Cedarcrest Property Directors, and not an answering service.
We have a semi-exclusive Partnership with Union Bank; all of their banking services are totally free for our clients, including all homeowners making electronic payments
- No cost direct deposit/credit card* payments for monthly maintenance fees
- Offer a free website from Union Bank
Our fully staffed financial department includes a CPA and an Accounting Director with over 45 years of combined experience. Our experienced Accounts Payable & Receivable Administrators are always available to support our Associations during normal business hours.
We put our 30 years of experience to work for you so that you can sleep well at night. Every member of the Cedarcrest Team is personally accountable to all Board Members and Unit Owners; we go the extra mile for you and your community.
Below are some of the services we offer:
- Emergency automated announcement call services
- Professional engineering, accounting and auditing services
- No-charge legal counsel/advice available
- NJ State-Licensed Real Estate Agent on staff
- Conference room available for Board meetings at no charge to the Association
Like you, we are in it for the long run.
We are Community Associations Institute Member (CAI), CMCA certified
*There is a $14.95 convenience fee each transaction for credit card use only and a $5,000 maximum per transaction, if you pay via a credit card. Recurring payments cannot be applied to your credit card