Accounts Receivable/Cash Application Specialist.
- Accounts Receivable entries.
- Make all deposits/cash application for incoming payments.
- Complete monthly financial reports.
- Bank reconciliations and general ledger maintenance for properties accounts.
- Issue statements and invoices to homeowners.
- Charge late fees where applicable.
- Create new communities in HOA software including all accounting set ups, late fees set up, statement set ups, etc.
- Create billing records in HOA software for all communities monthly charges on the first of the month.
- Ensure daily lockbox file has downloaded correctly and check for failures.
- Review bank pending files daily for possible errors.
- Check printing.
- Work with bankruptcies and foreclosures as well as what attorneys require.
- Must have at least 7+ years in Accounting/Finance.